Autohaus Polishing is an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility in Santa Clarita, CA.
Autohaus Polishing Provides the Following Auto Detailing Services in Santa Clarita, CA:
- Interior & Exterior Car Detailing
- Paint Correction (Removal of Swirl Marks, Scratches, Haze, Holograms, Buffer Trails, & Paint Overspray)
- Paint Enhancement Treatment (Polishing, Sealing, & Waxing)
- Polishing for Paint Scratch Repair
- Fleet Hand Car Wash Maintenance
- Wheel Curb Rash Repair
- Clay Bar Decontamination Treatment (Oxidation Removal)
- Upholstery Shampoo & Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning & Conditioning
- Convertible Top Cleaning
- Headlight Restoration
- Glass Polishing
- Engine Bay Cleaning
- Undercarriage Cleaning
- Waterless Car Wash Services
Autohaus Polishing is an accredited car detailing business recognized by the Southern California Better Business Bureau. Our professional car detailing services are also available throughout our contracted network of vehicle dealerships and reputable auto body repair facilities. Furthermore, we are an active member of the Western Carwash Association, proudly abiding by their codes of conduct.
Autohaus Polishing is Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insured.
All businesses engaged in car washing and polishing in California must be registered within the state. Our facility is fully compliant and meets the following requirements for California Car Wash Licensing:
- $150k Surety Bond Filed with the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Garage Keepers Legal & Garage Liability Insurance
Whether you are a consumer or an automotive dealership, our IDA certified staff will provide you with our most honest, transparent, and professional level of service. If you would like to learn more about what our facility can do for your vehicle, visit our portfolio page or contact Autohaus Polishing online.
Vehicle Lease Return Preparation:
Autohaus Polishing can help consumers reduce their vehicle’s lease return expenses by performing cost-effective detailing prior to returning the vehicle back to the dealership. To learn more about this service, please visit our Vehicle Lease Return Preparation page.
Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection Paint Measuring:
Have you found a vehicle that you are considering to purchase but you are concerned that it may have been in an accident? Autohaus Polishing can analyze and measure the paint of most vehicles and advise you if the vehicle may have had previous paintwork or re-sprays. To learn more about this inspection, please visit our Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection page.