Autohaus Polishing is an IDA Certified Car Detailer in Santa Clarita, CA. Our Auto Detailing Facility is Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insured.
All businesses engaged in car washing and polishing in California must be registered within the state. Autohaus Polishing is fully compliant and meets the requirements for California Car Wash Licensing, which include the following:
- $150k Surety Bond Filed with the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Garage Keepers Legal & Garage Liability Insurance
Autohaus Polishing Provides the Following Car Detailing Services in Santa Clarita, CA:
- Contracted Hand Car Wash Maintenance Program
- Car Detailing for the Interior & Exterior (Pre-Delivery)
- Paint Correction (Removal of Swirl Marks, Fine Scratches, Haze, Holograms, Buffer Trails, & Paint Overspray)
- Vehicle Paint Scratch Repair Through Color Sanding and Polishing
- Wheel Curb Rash Repair
- Clay Bar Decontamination Treatment (Oxidation Removal)
- Vehicle Paint Polishing, Sealing, & Waxing
- Upholstery Shampoo & Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning & Conditioning
- Convertible Top Cleaning (Window Included)
- Headlight Restoration
- Glass Polishing
- Engine Bay Cleaning
- Undercarriage Cleaning
- Waterless Car Wash Services
Our services are available throughout our contracted network of vehicle dealerships and reputable auto body repair facilities. Whether you are a consumer or an automotive dealership, Autohaus Polishing will provide you with our most honest, transparent, and professional level of service. If you would like to learn more about what we can do for your vehicle, visit our portfolio page or give us a call at our Santa Clarita facility at 661-200-0710, or contact Autohaus Polishing online.
Vehicle Lease Return Preparation:
Autohaus Polishing can also help consumers reduce their vehicle’s lease return expenses by performing cost-effective paint repairs prior to returning the vehicle back to the dealership. To learn more about this service, please visit our Vehicle Lease Return Preparation page.
Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection for Paint Measuring & Analysis:
Have you found a vehicle that you would like to purchase but you are concerned that it may have been in an accident even though the accident does not show up in the the vehicle history report? Autohaus Polishing can analyze the paint condition of most vehicles and advise you if the vehicle may have had previous paintwork or re-sprays. To learn more about this inspection, please visit our Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection page.